top of page


The list of legal documents will vary depending on your chosen bank. But the most common documents they require when it comes to property loan for foreigners are:

- Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)

- Copies of your personal identification documents (passport), your visa type, and validity

- Proof of legal residence in the Philippines

- Documents to support your application and proof of income (certificate of employment, bank certificate, etc)

Ready to buy a property? We can help!

Just message us: Mobile/ Viber/ Whats App +63917-580-1511

Want to know more about real estate?

For more tips, follow us on social media

3 views1 comment

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page