top of page


According to the Real Estate Service Act, home buyers are required to buy properties from licensed real estate brokers only. This means that the real estate agent is registered with the Professional Regulatory Board or Real Estate Service.

If you have dealt with an unlicensed real estate agent, there is no recourse except filing fraud-related charges against the posing agent or broker with the authorities the same way you would when filing a crime report.

If, however, you have dealt with a licensed broker or a registered agent who has been unprofessional with his duties, you may report to the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) as necessary.

Ready to buy a property? We are licensed real estate experts that can help. Just contact us at +63917-580-1511

Do you have other questions about owning a property? Comment down below or PM us and we will feature it in our next post! Have a successful day everyone!

4 views0 comments


bottom of page